Monday, February 27, 2006

Presidents

We have been studying Presidents in honor of President's Day. I taped the shows on the presidents off of the Discovery channel and the History channel. The Discovery channel has lesson plans that go with the shows. I enjoyed the ones we've watched from the History channel so far. They did a good job on it. I found other lessons plans about the presidents on the internet. I'm having my son do a timeline on the presidents too. He'll be doing a map too. After we get done with this lesson, he's going to put all the information into a folder. I think it'll be interesting for others to look at and also for him to add to later on. We've put off his other history lessons for now. Maybe we'll try this with some other subject? He likes chickens so maybe we can do chickens.

No comments: